Defense Policy is willing to be informed by our viewers! We welcome all viewers to share their thoughts on highly debated topics, ethical viewpoints, or anything related to the rule of law. Here are our contributor rules and guidelines:
- Guest Writer Intro – Introduce yourself that you are a guest writer and not an editor or a member of our experts.
- Only Original Content is published – Plagiarizing content from other articles or blogs is unethical and it degrades our site’s commitment to originality.
- References – if you will be referencing other credible sources, please properly credit them in a sources list at the end of your article.
- Sponsorships are not allowed – We do not expect you to write for any law firm if they are paying you for it.
- Editing Submissions – we may modify your article for editing purposes, while retaining your personal style.
Keep in mind that we receive hundreds of submissions, so we cannot guarantee publication of your article. Nonetheless, we are excited to read your enlightening articles about the rule of law.